Prepare Your Business for a Storm in Otay Mesa / San Ysidro
Otay Mesa / San Ysidro knows how devastating storms can be. Storm damage and water damage can be especially harsh on small- or medium sized businesses; the Small Business Administration estimates that 25% of such businesses never recover after a disaster forces them to close. SERVPRO® of Otay Mesa / San Ysidro want San Ysidro businesses to thrive and is sharing these tips for preventing the worst.
Preventing Storm Damage in Otay Mesa / San Ysidro
- Make sure your employees will be safe:
- sign up for text alerts from the business and from local weather alert services
- encourage them to keep emergency kits at home and in their cars
- keep emergency supplies available
- encourage employees to stay at home or to leave early enough to avoid the storm
- Get updates on weather from your local stations or the National Weather Service
- Have insurance that covers against hazards such as high winds
- Post contact for plumbers, vendors, customers, any building contractors
- Prepare for internet or power outages by having all contact information available offline
If storm damage or water damage strikes your business, call SERVPRO of Otay Mesa / San Ysidro right away. We are Faster to Any Size Disaster.
SERVPRO of Otay Mesa / San Ysidro is independently owned and operated.