Wind-damaged Home in Otay Mesa?
Don’t get blown over by wind damage in Otay Mesa!
Have you inspected your home and prepared it for high winds? SERVPRO® of Otay Mesa/San Ysidro responds to property damage emergencies throughout the year. From October to May, the powerful Santa Ana Winds can wreak havoc on properties. Anything not tied down can become a flying projectile. Here are some tips for minimizing wind damage from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA):
High Wind Warnings
- Are issued when sustained winds of 40 miles per hour or greater or gusts up to 58 miles per hour or greater are expected
- These high winds are usually associated with severe thunderstorms and hurricanes
Preparing for High Winds
- Be sure your property is secure
- Remove any dead trees or overhanging branches near structures
- Remove loose objects outdoors, on patios, roofs, or balconies that could blow away
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors
- Bring in unsecured objects from patios and balconies and secure things that could blow away and cause damage or injury
Call Us Today!
When you need storm damage restoration services for your home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Otay Mesa/San Ysidro has a team of highly trained technicians on-call 24-hours a day. Call us today at 619-439-2407. We’ll restore your storm damage in Otay Mesa, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.