Hidden Water Damage in San Ysidro?
SERVPRO® of Otay Mesa/San Ysidro’s technicians are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to use advanced technology to find water leaks hiding behind walls and in ceilings. Here are some examples of the kinds of technology and equipment we use to save our customers time and money:
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Recent advances, like infrared cameras, help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- We use infrared cameras to identify water locations for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
- We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
Call Us Today!
San Ysidro residents and commercial businesses can rely on SERVPRO® of Otay Mesa/San Ysidro to quickly locate and restore hidden water damage. Our technicians will restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-439-2407.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.