Flooded Home in Otay Mesa?
Do you know what to do if your home becomes flooded? Our local team in Otay Mesa and San Ysidro has been restoring storm and flooding damage in Otay Mesa for many years. Our fast emergency response time saves our customers time and money in many cases by minimizing the potential for further damage. Here are some tips from our website for things you can do and should not do while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When you have a flooding or other storm damage emergency in your Otay Mesa home or commercial business, our local Otay Mesa and San Ysidro team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-439-2407.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.